$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Hospice Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson's Disease
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Windsor Health Care
Fresno City College
More Caregivers You Might Like
I've been a caregiver for 14+ years. I have always had an urge to care for those who were in need. I believe everyone deserves to live with the dignity we are all entitled to. I see people not just clients. I am CPR and First Aide certified, fully insured with a safe vehicle, and a clean driving record.
Hello, My name is Christina, I am 32 year old and I consider myself an excellent caregiver. I am a reliable, trustworthy and have a high standard of caregiving quality. I love and enjoy working with seniors and people with disability who are in need. I have plenty of caregiving experience, I have been a caregiver for more than 10 years. I have not let any of my clients feel disappointed in what I do for them. I show more respect and Love as well and I take this job very seriously.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.