1. Well I basically came from a family of care givers. My mother was a care giver. My grandmother and aunts were caregivers. So it was natural at 18 that I became a caregiver. 2. I did try to venture out in other work fields but care giving was just something that I was obviously natural at. I also feel a sense of fulfillment! 3. I feel some sort of sense of importance when I know I'm doing my best to care for a patient and their family sees that. That way when they entrust their loved one into my care they need not worry. 4. My name is Salote Umufuke I have been a care giver for about 5 years. Even though I feel like I have tons of experience in care giving I know that there is still more room to grow and I definitely hope to further my career in medical health.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.