$25.00 / hr
San Jose, CA
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
personal care attendant
SAGE Elder care solutions
Fremont Union High School District - Community Education
caregiver & personal assistant
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras
Sequoia High school
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am 27years old with 10 years of professional caregiving experience. I became a caregiver because helping others is truly an amazing feeling. I am very dedicated to my clients and their well-being. I am dependable. I am very respectful of people and their emotions. I have a habit of putting others first, which I find to be good. I have a lot of patience for people, everything takes time. I love to organize and to keep things in a simple and easy way to find. Cooking is always fun especially finding new ways to keep it healthy. I believe communication is key, wether it's just listening to a story or instructions they are just as important. Making sure every situation is a safe environment, safety is number one. I just really love to be a part of someone's life and to make a positive impact on their life's when most needed. It brings me joy to help others.
. At the age of fourteen my grandfather had a stroke that left him paralyzed from the waste down. Although I was very young, I helped with his translation, changed his adult diapers, bathed and clothed him transfer in and out of bed cook and also fed him I was doing this for 11yrs until sadly he passed away this summer of 2012. I made it a priority to better understand the healthcare system, and developed a close relationship with many healthcare providers who provided excellent care to my grandfather. This experience had motivated me to pursue a career in the medical profession. Seeking in a position for growth in a established company where I have the opportunity to utilize my skills to benefit the company.Able to work as a team or individual in a high pressurrd environment. Ability to motivate to help other in work place to accomplish goals. Always on time, dedicated, able to learn quickly, dependable, hardworking and responsible. Very reliable, punctual, organized and strong desire to learn. Willing to learn new tools and take a challenge to benefits the greater good of the company.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.