$. / hr
San Jose, CA
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hospice Care
- Orthopedic Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
All About Senior Care
West Med College
More Caregivers You Might Like
1. I became a caregiver through the inspiration of my late mother. She was in a vegetative state for almost 2 yrs. due to massive stroke. Reinvented myself from working in the corporate world (banking) to moving in the healthcare field. It's a different experience where one found joy and accomplishment working with the elderly. My salary rate is negotiable depending on client's needs. 2. Being a caregiver is very personal to me.. My focus is always to deal with the well-being & safety of my client. 3. Being a caregiver entails a lot of patience, compassion and experience to be able to understand every client's specific needs. . I try to keep a balance of everything I do to maintain my physical and psychological well-being. 4. I consider myself as energetic, strong-willed and resourceful. In my former job I was the lead CNA supervising 3 caregivers working 12 hrs. shift 24/7 in our client's own home. My relationship with my client & the family I've worked with has been very pleasant. Blessed to work with families that trust my work ethics and the care I provide for their loved ones.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.