$19.00 / hr
San Jose, CA
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
homecare worker at two housholds
Ken and Cheryl Beck and Susan Steffens
home health aid
home care aid
Apostles Lutheran Church and School
Evergreen Valley Community
More Caregivers You Might Like
my names are Francesca ,I love taking care of elderly at home and in facilities. I am a honest, patience, caring person. I have been taking care of elderly at home(live in) for 20years plus.my last patient just passed away after 4 years plus living with her at home.my duties was, drive her to doctors appointment, prepared meal, check blood sugar, check blood pressure, give her medication, give her shower, do laundry, light house keeping.etc
My name is Lauren Worthington. I am 30.years old and orginally from Fremont CA.I am very family oriented and goal driven.I have been caregiving for some time now (10yrs)and have a lot of experience on a lot of different things. I love the one on on time getting to know my patients . I chose to be a caregiver to help people in need.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.