Ma Kristine V.
$13.00 / hr
Santa Maria, CA
About Ma Kristine
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Palliative Care
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Tracheotomy / Ventilation
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
K and K Staffing
Asian Hospital and Medical Center
Southville International School and Colleges
More Caregivers You Might Like
Hi! My name is Ana. I have been care giving for the past 14 years as a (Certified Nurses Assistant) and I still love what I do. I love providing in home care giving services to those that otherwise would not be able to do so. The smile on my clients faces is overwhelming and makes me feel I have done my job right. I can cook, clean, administer medications, monitor vital signs and help in activities of daily living I also can run errands and schedule Dr. appointments and keep family informed of any changes in loved ones medical condition all while doing it with love, patience and care. If you feel I can be of any help to you or your loved one please don't hesitate and give me a call to schedule an interview so we can meet. Have a blessed Day!
I am seeking a position as a private home caregiver, registered nurse since 2011 in my own country,with a 5 years experience in caregiving and 2 years experience in a hospital setting,willing to serve elderly having difficulties/sick. Giving my tender loving care,to help with encouragement and helping out with their daily tasks that they can't do such as grooming, light housekeeping, laundry, light cooking and medication dispensing. I am reliable, dedicated, compassionate and trustworthy. I am willing to work a few hours a week or a couple hours a day.Offer couple live in Caregivers.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.