$17.00 / hr
Spring Valley, CA
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Hospice Care
- Neurological Disorders
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
social service assistant
Det. Veterans Affairs
Alan Hancock College Santa Maria Ca
Continent Conversant HospitL
More Caregivers You Might Like
I went into caregiving because I find a great deal of satisfaction taking care of others. I particularly enjoy the elderly. I have worked in private homes and in rehab facilities (alcohol and drug abuse) during the past 6 years. I also attended nursing school, but did not complete my course work. I have a CNA certificate. People say I have a pleasant personality and I am able to communicate well with anyone.
Very calm, good natured person. Positive attitude. I have been taking care of people for 16 years. People love my personality, good energy, warm hearted with a lot of empathy. I am a Mature adult, that is good with conversation on most subjects, with a great attitude. Gentle and easy person to be with and animals love me.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.