$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Short Term
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Franklin High School, Stockton, CA
More Caregivers You Might Like
I AM COVID-19 AWARE ( i practice all precautionary habits to ensure the health and saftey for my clients ) Hello my name is Misty. I received my CNA certification in Sunnyvale CA. I have a little over 8 years experience working with aging adults including Hospice (comfort care),Transitional care . My expert skills include, Dementia, Alzheimer's Disease, stroke, deaf, blind, bed ridden, bed sores, toileting, lifting, transferring, vision and eye disorder, post surgery, transitioning from facility back home guidence, feeding, bed baths, range in motion, diabetes, amputee, Hoyer lift, Gait belt, respiratory disorders,COPD, breathing machine, cough assist machine, Foley bag, catheter, NG tube, cancer, post surgery recovery, and depression. Im uplifting and cheerful yet focused and professional in all aspects of my duties. I'm a great cook, organized and can handle more then one task efficiently and thorough. I enjoy my role as a professional caregiver because I love helping people that can't manage to do it themselves. I'm proud to say that i have integrity and I give quality care that is genuine and comes strait from my heart. * I'm avail to work "live-in" a few days out of the week- On 4 and off 3. I preferr afternoon and evening or late night. I flex to meet clients needs. I have positive business and personal references, reliable transportation, and full covered insurance. Did I mention I'm a great companion ! :) Thank you for your consideration. Have a Blessed day.
I am a caring and dependable person i love helping others. I became a caregiver to help people who need it when families are not available or at work. I like being able to help other to live in their homes as long as they can,with assistance. I studied Family Consumer Education at San Joaquin Delta College, and got my ECE certification their. I have my CNA/ HHA Certification also. Available 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.