$20.00 / hr
Sun City, CA
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Hearing Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Neurological Disorders
- Parkinson's Disease
- Tracheotomy / Ventilation
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Certified Nurse Assistant
Gardenview Healthcare $ Wellness Ctr
Certified Nurse Assistant, Home Health Aide, Restorative Nurse Assistant/Walnut, CA
Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Engineering/Munoz Science City, Philippines
More Caregivers You Might Like
Compassionate caregiver with 7 plus years of experience providing in home patients needs. I enjoy make them smile and I take pride of attention to small details. Do to the fact that I am a medical assistant a registered nurse in a different country but I really enjoyed taking care of patients needs.
Hello my name is Vanessa Rodriguez I have been a caregiver for 16 years. I worked at two assisted living facilities and have learned so much in how to care for the elderly. Im experienced in working with hoyer lifts, standing machines, catheter care, colostomy bags, medication management, laundry services, and all around daily living activities. I have a big heart love taking care of others and making someone laugh.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.