1. Simply because I genuinely care for individuals. 2. I like feeling that the patient is comfortable with me and trusts that I have their best interests in mind. 3. My biggest accomplishment so far is finishing my Medical Assistanting program at the top of my class. 4. My name is Meghan and I'm twenty-four years old. Fresh out of college with my associates degree in medical assistanting with future goals in being a Physcian Assistant. I'm very energetic and dependable. I have always wanted to be in the medical field because I love taking care of people.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.