$15.50 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Short Term
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson's Disease
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Radys childrens hospital
California imaging and diagnostics
Uei college - riverside
More Caregivers You Might Like
Hello, my name is Alicia. I have been a caregiver and a home health aid for almost 15 years. I enjoy being able to assist my clients and making their life comfortable in their time of need. I view my clients as my family and try my best to make them as happy as they can be. I am proactive and maticules with my care. I love that I can help this world one person at a time. I am open to helping all types of clients and negotiating terms. Feel free to call or message me anytime if you are interested in my services (760)521-2721.
Very calm, good natured person. Positive attitude. I have been taking care of people for 16 years. People love my personality, good energy, warm hearted with a lot of empathy. I am a Mature adult, that is good with conversation on most subjects, with a great attitude. Gentle and easy person to be with and animals love me.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.