$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Cancer Recovery
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
In home Health Cartaker
In Home Support Services
Mendocino Community College
More Caregivers You Might Like
I'm become Cna since 2008 I really like my job help the people make feel better. I'm hard worker, easy going , like to learn new skills and spend time with my patients. I'm good learner, fun, nice. I'm proud to be what I'm I need improve and learn more.
1. I became a caregiver at age 16. I took care of a disabled man that had a stroke and had no one to help him. I worked for a co. called Redwoods United in Mckinleyville, CA. Each day before and after school I took care of him until he required a nurse. I had found my calling at that point in my life. 2. I enjoy learning from others experiences by being a good listener. This gives me the ability to adapt myself to each clients needs and wants. 3. I am proud to have taken care of two clients over 7 years and seeing them through the last halves of their lives. 4. My life's work is caring for others. If I won the lotto I would still be helping others.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.