$13.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
1. I became a caregiver because I'm a people person and i love working with people. 2. The things i like about being a caregiver is making them feel loved. 3. A personal achievement I'm proud of is being able to help the many people in need of dementia 4. I'm a loving, big hearted person, who loves helping people in need and I'm also a Christian
I am a fresh and enthusiastic Certified Nursing Assistant actively seeking a position to utilize care skills while providing quality healthcare to individuals. I love providing services to those that can not do it on their own or need some assistance. This passion came about after a CNA clinical training. During my training at a nursing home, I realized the passion I had in helping and assisting the elderly; the smile on their faces were fulfilling. Caregiving to me is not a job, but a passion. I am a strong candidate as a caregiver because I am highly skilled in observing changes in a clients' behavior or condition, and assisting clients with performing activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming and feeding. Also, I have a demonstrated ability in taking and recording vital signs, making beds, and keeping rooms clean. As an individual with a centered patient driven approach, I am eager to use my expertise to contribute adequately to the needs of the people I care for and the company I work for, as I am kind, compassionate and sensitive to the needs of others. In addition to my experience and personal qualities, I have a solid educational foundation and a strong passion for quality and accuracy.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.