$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Home Health Care
- Neurological Disorders
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Tracheotomy / Ventilation
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Self employed/semi retired
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am passionate about helping people live meaningful lives. I am often told that I have a calming effect on others and that my presence is healing. I love to cook, garden, do errands and create efficient, organized ways of accomplishing daily tasks to allow space for enjoyable, meaningful interactions. As a designer and healer I find beauty in everyday moments and love to share my inspiration with others. I kindly, patiently encourage and foster the best in those I spend time with. As a mother of three, caregiving is an integral part of my sense of well-being. I also deeply appreciate the time I spend with elders and their families and find that giving from my heart is deeply rewarding. For me, offering eldercare provides a wonderful opportunity to really get to know interesting, kind people whom I otherwise may not have the chance to meet.
my name is Angel , most of my family members have been doing caregiving for years now & thats when i started to do this type of job , and so far I've been very interested of taking care of an elderly patient I've been doing it for years now , i have at least 8 years of experienced . My personal achievement that I've been very proud of is being an independent person. about myself : i was born in the philippines i came here when i was 16 & now I'm 22 years of age , I've been very interested in working on the medical field .I have a lot of dreams in life that i want to achieve & I'm a very hard working person . My job is my #1 priority.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.