1. My grandmother lived in a nursing home she suffered from MS. I always visit her but was too young to help her. So now that I'm a adult I want to help other people! 2. The patient, the care, the time. Every had a story and lived a life being a caregiver turns into being a friend listening to stories and experiences. The care of the patient is most important, safety and activities of daily life. The time a caregiver spends more time with a patient vs. a doctor so we really understand the patient physical/emotional needs. 3/4. I was a CNA for a year then joined the US Army for 2.5 years now back to Cna and continuing school for lvn I have two kids. So the caring for other people rather it's my kids, residents/patients, or people from another country.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.