$35.00 / hr
West Hills, CA
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Medication Reminders
- Full Time
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Orthopedic Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
American Career College - Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am a person that feel good helping others and working in facilities give me the opportunity to give care to someone's else. I also put myself in the shoes of the resident so in that way I can have more view of the resident needs. In my 8 years of experience I was able to learn new things and meet diferentes people with diferentes needs , been a health care provider change me and others, my personal achievement in this field is to be able to see full recovery of many of the residents that I take care.
I love people and i think everyone deserves healthcare and caregiving. I treat everyone with respect and I can be relied on when times get hard. Nursing is a calling and it's a rewarding career as well. All of my patients can expect the best care when it comes to me, because I treat my patients and clients like family.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.