1) I became a caregiver because, I love the one on one interaction. I love giving people the undivided attention they deserve. 2) There are many things I like about being a caregiver. As mentioned before the one on one interaction, the special relationships that blossom, and the helping process. Sometimes the helping process can be coming to terms with a disability, injury or death and making it a positive experience. 3) My personal achievements have been fine tuning my skills as a care provider. I am adaptable to my clients needs, I anticipate my clients needs, and have given many dying or ill patients of mine a level of love and support everyone deserves. 4) I love to bake, cook, garden, hike, swim, arts and crafts and am learning a lot of sign language.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.