$18.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
UNIVERSITY OF GHANA
More Caregivers You Might Like
Have always had a respect and admiration for our elderly. Helping, seeing them smile and laugh makes me smile. I have spent 20 years in the health field arena. Seventeen of those in clinical research as a coordinator. For 12 years I have worked part time as a caregiver, evenings and weekends , providing companionship, an awareness of medical needs, spiritual inspiration, planned activities and hospice care. I have certificates and training in CPR, Alzheimer's, Professional Caregiver Education, Advanced CareGiver Training, medical terminology and phlebotomy.
I love and enjoy being a Caregiver as I care for the elderly. I am committed and a hard working person, a non-smoker, clean, organized, positive minded and cheerful. I go all the way and put a lot of effort in order to get my clients in a better health condition. I like to see them happy and I take pride in my work. I take care of my patients like they are my own parents; with love, compassion, patience, and respect. I've been getting very positive comments on my work from my client's physicians, family members, and friends. I also have great and recent reference that I can send upon request. Thank you!
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.