$. / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Littleton High School
Classes for state of Colorado
More Caregivers You Might Like
I started helping my grandparents at a young age. I could relate to them, and would sit and listen to 78 rpm records, w/ my grandfather, and he would tell me stories about the music we listened to. I traveled around the World, w/ my parents at their families,and would have to help them in their needs. In 2000, I started working at Nursing Homes in Boulder, and have continued to this day. I can relate to the elderly, whether they are male or female. I like seeing them happy and pleased, when I have helped them in any way. The fact that I have been with various clients for over 6 yrs. continuously, before they have passed on. I live in Lafayette, Colo. Am a homeowner, am very religiously minded, and am always putting "other people first", before myself. I always think of the aspect of: "how would I feel, were I in the other individuals' shoes?" and how they would want to be treated?
1. I became a caregiver because I am naturally drawn towards helping others. 2. I like being a caregiver because I am earning a living by making someones life easier, which makes me feel I am doing a job that has meaning and is worthwhile. 3. A personal achievement I'm proud of is when I became a mother. 4. My other passion is natural health.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.