I been in the medical field since 1999. Currently a Medical Assistant and Medical Office Admin. Have experience as a CNA/ Home Health Aid/ Dementia Care Specialist, Medtech and a Cook. Retired U.S Army
The Client is #1, truthful, loyal, on time, patience, dependability, good reporting ,Communication, pleasant, Good listener, observant, caring
Don't bring personal problems to client's environment, I am not bossy, adjust my approach to the client.
Ready to learn, customize care, client is my priority, Passion for adult care, good listening skills, love my work, kind, show clients compassion
Comes from my heart, love for the elderly, listen, don't argue, do it their way and learn
I don't take anything personally. I am ok with animals and smoking.
I work close to San Diego area only. Can't do over nights shifts. I am a single parent. Only evening to midnight the latest Patients, Empathy, Compassion, Respect, Loyalty, Dependability, Trustworthiness, Body Language always pay attention when talking to residents, observant, Caring. I always wanted to be a caregiver/ nurse, because i always love to help people in any type way, mentally physically, emotionally, and spiritually, also i use to take care of my little twin cousin who was born with cerebral palsy and brain damage for 8 years. Hoyer lift (automatic or hydraulic), incontinence care, personal hygiene, exercise support, quality companionship, errands (personal car), accompany to Dr. appointments, light housekeeping, excellent cooking, etc...
Outgoing and personable. Multitasking and efficient with time and resources.Background in physiology through classical ballet and dance, interested in human energy systems and topics on health and fitness.
Past active life in professional theater as a visual and performing artist.
Love cats and dogs.Excellent driving record.
I been in the medical field since 1999.
* The Client is #1, truthful, loyal, on time
* Patience, quality of work, dependability, good reporting
* Communication, pleasant, patient
* Good listener, observant, caring
* Don't bring personal problems to client's environment, I don't be bossy, adjust my approach to the client
* Tolerant, patient, humble, able to work with tough clients
* Ready to learn, customize care, client is my priority, use all my heart
* Passion for adult care, patient, good listening skills, and cooperative
* Treat my client as if they are my own family
* Patience, love my work, kind, rapport with client, GASSIS for older individuals, show clients compassion
* Comes from my heart, love for the elderly, listen, don't argue, do it their way and learn
* I don't take anything personally
* Show clients that I care
* Patience, nurturing ability, listen, anticipate their needs, simplify/make things easier
* Loving heart, treat client as I would a parent, don't get offended
* Allow them privacy, listen to what they want
* loving/servant heart, patience, like the work, problem solvers
* put my clients needs before my own
Can negotiate pay per hour. I understand different levels of care. Thank you for taking the time to read my profile
I love care Elders and care for all with all my heart compassion and love I have 25 years experience professional in another country Spain and 12 years here in USA and I have good references because I work with my heart !! I love my job.