$13.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Delaware Tech & Community College
Generations Home Care
Dhakiyah Tax and Credit Company
Agora Cyber Charter School
Customer Service Rep
Nationwide Insurance Company
More Caregivers You Might Like
I became a nursing assistant because I enjoy caring for people who need my help. I have been taking care of people for the past 2 years and couldn't hope for a better career. I once cared for a hospice patient who later returned to needing normal care. That was a life changing experience and I was excited about the progress I helped him achieve. I would like to have more experiences like that so I can positively influence other lives.
Hello iam 27yrs of age and I have 9yrs experience working with the elderly and adults with mental disabilities. Iam CPR and first aide an medication certified. I have a high school daploma an a year experience as a medical assistant. In closing I absolutely love the work I do cause I know iam helping someone in need. Iam a loving and caring person and I also have a great sense of humor. I take pride in my work and I will never disrespect, critisize, or hurt any client. I will never leave a client unattended. I also like to develope a relationship with my clients so that we understand eachother. Thanks for listening andI look forward to working with you.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.