$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Lodge Lane Assisting Living
More Caregivers You Might Like
A great caregiver is someone who cares for and nurtures the person as if they were their very own. I became a caregiver because I love to help people. What I like most about being a caregiver is knowing that I got to help someone by doing something that they aren't able to do for themselves. Even something as small as lotioning someone's back can make a person feel loved.
Hi! I am a caregiver for 10 years, I am a Certified Nursing Assistant and Home Health Aide with CPR since 2004, I have experience taking care/ assist elderly seniors with their daily activities (Alzhiemer's, dementia patient, Parkinson's disease, mild bipolar, companionship, appointments). Very professional, kind, loyal and caring of course You'll be the judge. Preferred schedule Monday-Friday Full time.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.