Diabetes Caregivers in Deer Park - 3 caregivers found
CareLinx has 3 highly qualified Diabetes caregivers in Deer Park, AL. Join us, and find the perfect Diabetes caregiver for your loved ones today.
3 Deer Park Caregivers found
Millry, AL · 3 years experience
1. I became a caregiver, to provide care for others that can not themselves. 2. I love providing care, being a shoulder to lean and someone people can depend on. 3. At the age 18 I brought my own car paid and full.
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, Diabetes, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Parkinson's Disease, Stroke
Motivated, dependable Medical Assistant, committed to high levels of patient care, with outstanding communication skills effectively with patients, and other health care providers. Committed and highly adaptable individual noted as a model team player who is willing to assist when and where needed. Extensive health care and patient experience with a broad base of diagnoses and disabilities within both clinic and hospital care settings. Innovative and creative professional capable of rapidly transition from one activity to another.
Skills & Certifications: Stroke, Renal and Urological Disorders, Orthopedic Care, Hospice Care, Diabetes, Dementia, Cardiovascular Disorders, Cancer Recovery, Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease
When are you seeking help?
CareLinx can help you find caregivers for both short-term and long-term needs.
Seeking Deer Park Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Deer Park caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.