$20.00 / hr
Boynton Beach, FL
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Short Term
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Mater Purissima High School
More Caregivers You Might Like
I enjoy the opportunity to impact the clients lives and make a difference to them. I appreciate to get to know clients and their families and become an integral be part of their lives.
I have over 25 years experience in the medical field of which 12 years I was a paramedic and then began my journey to bedside nursing. I have special training in advanced life support, emergency care, cardiac care, Palliative care and hospice. Ive worked with patients that have Alzheimer's, dementia, sun downers, traumatic brain injury, ending stage renal failure, colostomy, ileostomy, and behavioral health concerns. I'm a cancer survivor as well as a wife of a Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor that has a strong passion to help others. Hourly wage is negotiable based on hours of job.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.