$15.00 / hr
Coral Springs, FL
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Part Time
- Short Term
- Weekend Live-In
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Neurological Disorders
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Vision and Eye Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Home health aid
Concorde Career Institute
More Caregivers You Might Like
I enjoy the opportunity to impact clients’ lives and make a difference to them. I appreciate the chance to get to know clients and their families and become an integral part of their lives.meeting new people and providing caregiving services that they can no longer do for themselves. I'm reliable, loveable, caring, and patient, I love and enjoy helping people
I'm a very dedicated caregiver, with a very loving heart for all my patients, I treat each one of them as if they are one of My Grandparents or one of My Parents, and I Love them with all my heart so that's the type of love I would have for each one of my patients. I became a caregiver, I just admire and love elderly people they always bring a smile to my face when they share some of the old time stories. But I also have a passion to be around them and to bring a smile on their face as well. I have been a caregiver for 5 years CERTIFIED CNA/HHA
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.