$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Short Term
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
I started in 1999 right out of high school I love helping people it's my passion to help when it's needed I mean I just really love what I do. I treat my clients as if they were my own family. The love I have for my clients is AWESOME
I became a caregiver because i wanted to help others to help themselves and because I enjoy knowing that I can make a difference in someones life. I like knowing that I can make someones life that much easier just by being patient, understanding, kind, loving, and willing to listen as well as paying attention to things to help them in their everyday life. I also like to see the change for the better in people when most would give up I like to find another way to help even when they don't realize it. I am very proud of myself for being successfully in raising my children to be the great children that they are and of myself for being able to do this as a single parent. I am also proud of how far I have come in life and doing very well. I can also say that i am proud of being able to have a positive effect on people. Being able to work with people that others say cannot be worked with. I have 3 beautiful children ages 23, 17, and 14 2 boys and a girl she is the youngest I love working with others and don't mind working hard I would not change what i do for anything I love the challenge of being able to change things around for people when most people might think that it is a waste of time I believe that any and everything is possible if you work hard enough for it.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.