$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
1) I let the person know I care and want to do whatever makes them comfortable. 2)I enjoy working with seniors and love the one-on-one interaction with others. 3)To have the duties and responsibilities. To assist personnel care: bathing,grooming, dressing, toiletries and exercise, grocery shopping,medication reminders,basic housecleaning, laundry, dr appointments. 4)Having the experience with respite care, Dementia & Alzheimer client.
I love working with people an helping them! Also with families who are going through a challenging time! I specialize in Dementia an Alzheimer's patients I am also a nationally certified Medical Assistant!I give my all in my work an hope I can help you! Hi I am a very active an easy to get along with person! I would love to talk to you about your open position ! Please feel free to contact me for any questions! Thank you Amy Flores
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.