$13.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Stradford Career Institute
Home health aide
Personal Care Aide
More Caregivers You Might Like
I love working with people an helping them! Also with families who are going through a challenging time! I specialize in Dementia an Alzheimer's patients I am also a nationally certified Medical Assistant!I give my all in my work an hope I can help you! Hi I am a very active an easy to get along with person! I would love to talk to you about your open position ! Please feel free to contact me for any questions! Thank you Amy Flores
I am a highly competent, responsible and compassionate individual who is very motivated and dedicated. I work diligently and always put in complete attention in everything I do. I love helping people and I have been doing this with passion for 10 years . I treat my clients as if they were my family members and my most achievement was taking care of a client for 7 years until she passed.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.