$17.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Short Term
- Weekend Live-In
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Vision and Eye Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
james c. lanier jr, od
Paxon School/Advanced Studies
More Caregivers You Might Like
1) I let the person know I care and want to do whatever makes them comfortable. 2)I enjoy working with seniors and love the one-on-one interaction with others. 3)To have the duties and responsibilities. To assist personnel care: bathing,grooming, dressing, toiletries and exercise, grocery shopping,medication reminders,basic housecleaning, laundry, dr appointments. 4)Having the experience with respite care, Dementia & Alzheimer client.
After taking care of my ailing mother, I realized how fulfilling it was provide love and care to those in need. My own personal satisfaction that I able to help others and make a positive difference in others lives. Same as number two above. I am a people person. I know how to treat people with dignity and respect regardless of the situation. I'm reliable, dependable, never give up, always on time and willing to go that extra mile. I'm able and willing to run errands for example grocery store take to the beauty shop barbershop etc.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.