$19.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Short Term
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Cancer Recovery
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Department Of Corrections Div
Florida Gateway College
Lake City, FL
More Caregivers You Might Like
1) I let the person know I care and want to do whatever makes them comfortable. 2)I enjoy working with seniors and love the one-on-one interaction with others. 3)To have the duties and responsibilities. To assist personnel care: bathing,grooming, dressing, toiletries and exercise, grocery shopping,medication reminders,basic housecleaning, laundry, dr appointments. 4)Having the experience with respite care, Dementia & Alzheimer client.
I'm a highly-dependable woman, nurturing caregiver with a compassionate nature and 4+ years' experience in providing prompt and friendly care to elderly clients. Fully bilingual, patient, and professional in responding to client needs, with a gentle and caring touch, and gentle attitude. A warm-hearted individual who gives comfort performs personal care activities in a compassionate and friendly manner that maximizes independence and dignity in a home environment. I'm eager to bring a difference in the client's everyday life After my mother's stroke which affected her speech and mobility, we neede to place her in a nursing facility that provided 24/7 care. During those years that she live there, I was completely involved in her daily care. When she passed away, I realize that it was definitely something that I wanted to continue doing, although since I was young I used to take care of her every time she was hospitalized, and also for other members of the family. I enjoy being able to help others, to provide comfort, company, be useful to someone that needs support and some help on getting their meals prepared, their laundry done or beds change or even help while they are getting dress. Being capable to do that to others with the same love and dedication that I did it for my mother is something that makes me feel accomplished and proud of. I always think and be grateful that for my mother, there were a lot of people that gave her the best care. I want to continue doing that in her name for others.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.