$16.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hospice Care
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Private Duty CNA
Home Health Aide
Absolute Home Care
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am originaly from jamaica WI .I am english speaking.I have over 20yrs of experience taking care of our elderly.I love my famliy friends and people in general. I have a big heart and a great personality. i am very respectful compassionate and reliable. My caring for the eldrly started when i was very young. My nana was bedridden and i would help my mom to change and dress her. From then on i knew that this is what i want to do caring for our seniors. I enjoy them. what I like about being a caregiver is I try to make a difference in someone life to put a smile on their face. I find it to be very rewarding.
My knowledge and experience of 35 years taking care of a variety of patients , make me competent to offer you quality and professional services that your love one deserve. I'm sensitive to patients needs, responsible, a compassionate and reliable person.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.