$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Care
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
shady lane retirement home
More Caregivers You Might Like
I worked in the advertising business for six years most recently, until my position was eliminated in Feb. 2015. I enjoy older people and caring for them. Seven years ago, I owned my own business called Senior Assistance Services, LLC. I cared for three elderly ladies from Waterman Village in Mt. Dora, FL. I helped them with their shopping, errands and doctor visits. I handled light housework and cooking, along with other personal needs. My schedule is open and I am available most any time. I truly miss this type of work and hope to find someone who needs me.
I became a care giver after working in Doctors office am for 22 years, I was a Nursing Assistant and X-Ray tech. I wanted to have a more one on one personal care with patients, to meet their needs more at home to be more pro active in their care and help them meet their goals. I am proud that I got my certifications in X-ray, Unit Secretary, Dexa Scanning for Osteoporosis, and Nursing Assistant Have been in the Health field for 35 years now and it is what God made me to do and I still love it... I love to laugh and I am a good listener, I try to be joyful even if things are tuff. I also have a level 2 background ck, and insurance if I am injured in your home. I have a wide knowledge of illness's, medications, and machines. I hope this helps in deciding if you can use someone with nmy qualifications. Have a wonderful day...
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.