1. I became a caregiver because the lost of my mom. I lost my mom from cancer 2 years ago. I took care of her in hospice up until she passed away. I really believe that my mother inspired me to become who Iam today. 2. The main thing I like about being a caregiver is meeting new and different people n caring for them. I don't look for an award just the smile on a person face is good enough for me. 3. A personal achievement Iam proud of is that I became who iam today by going to school to be a caregiver. and I look forward to making a difference as a caregiver. 4. Iam very compassionate, very understanding and open minded to any and every situation, I believe in teamwork.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.