$12.00 / hr
Palm Bay, FL
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
I've been a care giver for five years and a certified nurse assistant . I am loyal and trust worthy . I am 60 yrs old , but go to the GYM three times a week . I do cooking , making beds and light house work . I am a good listener. I can bring back ground check and certification.
I was a medical/surgical assistant for over 10 years. After maxing out salary wise, I was offered a job as a mortgage broker/trainee. I became a broker and did that for several years, until the crash. My dad fell and broke his hip about the same time and went into a rehab facility, where he passed shortly thereafter. I experienced such a dilemma, as I lived several hours away and was not able to oversee his care. I believe he died due to lack of competence. That was when I decided I would make a difference for other families experiencing the same problem, and hopefully would be able to give them the peace of mind that I so needed then. As a caregiver, I find that uplifting others keeps me going. I find that some of the residents faces light up when I come to assist them, and that just makes my day. I took care of a lady for three and one half years prior to my current job, who was incontinent. They had to remove her catheter, so I had to devise a way to keep her dry, as she was also non-ambulatory. I am proud to say that she stayed dry 98% of the time, which made all our lives much easier. Creativity and innovation are two of my strongest points and I find that quite helpful in this line of work. My daughter and her family live right next door to me, so on my days off I take care of my two little angels. I have a grandson who just turned three and one who will be two at the end of this month. I now understand why they are called "Grand" Children.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.