$10.50 / hr
Palm Coast, FL
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Orthopedic Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Live in Caregiver, Companion, Private Duty
More Caregivers You Might Like
I have a strong care-giving background and have a number of professional experiences which I feel uniquely qualify me as a Caregiver / Companion. Along with my current First Aid and CPR Certifications, I have several years of experience as a caregiver. My previous work background with Hospice of Monterey, CA and Lexington Minute Women of Massachusetts has provided me broad experience in this line of work. I also have had experience in receiving hospice assistance for both of my parents. Requiring the assistance of a homecare agency has taught me, first hand what it feels like to be the client of a homecare agency. It has given me a unique perspective of the knowledge and sensitivity requirements of how to be a good caregiver and companion and to be able to enter a home and be of assistance without being overbearing or intrusive. I am skilled in the following areas: • Personal care assistance; bathing, dressing and grooming • Meal preparation and scheduling • Companionship and discussion • Medication reminders • Light housekeeping • General help to elderly and disabled • Running household tasks • Engaging clients in activates such as games, memory books, and light exercise I enjoy working with the clients of all ages / socio-economic backgrounds and have a demonstrated ability to develop great relationship with them and their families. Moreover, I am trustworthy and responsible person who take great pleasure in caregiving tasks.
I became a CNA because I want to be a nurse! I wanted to get a taste of the nursing field! I love it! I like when I feel appreciated and knowing that I'm helping someone that needs help! My personal achievements are hearing the patients and residents tell me that I'm doing a good job and they appreciate everything I do because I always go above and beyond ! This job is very fulfilling when I help someone at one of the hardest times of their lives!
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.