$12.00 / hr
Plant City, FL
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Health Center of Plant City
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am a Certified Nursing Assistant and have been so for the past 4 years. I have taken care of patients who have had Alzheimer's, Dementia, Strokes, joint replacements, heart surgery, ect. I enjoy being able to help others with their daily living needs weather they need total care or just some companionship. I enjoy meet new people and learning about their lives and being able to help them with whatever it is they need,
I am a 54 yr old woman, that loves to work with the elderly and handicapped. I have 4 yrs experience and have done work with the elderly mostly. I enjoy the wisdom and life experience that they share. I have worked with several clients with Demencia and that need personal care and guidence. I do light house keeping and errands and personal hygene assistance. I have also worked with some cancer patients.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.