Building rapport with vendors and key account customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face to build a strong pipeline of business.
Strong hiring process to get the right people in the right jobs
Meet delivery timelines and goals set.
Staff training and development programs to ensure company standards are met.
Organizational abilities to develop creative solutions.
* Identified and Executed Acquisitio ns of 2 courier companies in FL in 2011 and 2012, contributing $500,000 of new business.
* Secured a $200,000 deal with Sam's Club for corporate office deliveries with a gross margin of 40%.
* Negotiated a contract with a major Automotive distributor to service the So. Florida Tri-county area, adding more than $80,000 profit annually.
* Analyzed service delivery processes and implemented cost savings- reduced expenses by 15%.
* Supervised A/R and revenue audits, monthly invoicing 250 customers, accounting close and revenue reporting to our corporate office. Developed and controlled an $1.5 million dollar turn-key operation.