1. Ever since I was little I enjoyed helping others from my mother to my other siblings, and I always had the dream of becoming a nurse. I eventually got married and focused on my family other then my dream of becoming a nurse but when I got divorced I thought that it would be a perfect time to make my dream a reality and got my CNA license. 2. I like helping others especially the elderly mostly because of my mother struggling when she was older it made me want to help others who would be in a similar position. 3. I am especially proud of recently becoming a citizen of the U.S :) 4. I enjoy working hard and keeping myself organized, as well as striking up conversation with my patients.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.