• More then (8) years experience in Healthcare/Medical industry. • Possessed remarkable ability to work and make independent decisions, understand complex information, and able to take the initiative to lead projects and assignments. Profound ability to instruct, direct, and evaluate. • Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards by applying the organization and JCAHO and OSHA policy. • Outstanding ability to understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem solving and decision-making. Uncommon flexibility and ability to manage simultaneous priorities, changing deadlines, and limited resources. Excellent basic clerical and organization skills and proficient with Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word Software packages.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.