$20.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Care
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
University of Florida
More Caregivers You Might Like
I've been working as a caregiver, and doing patient care for about 15 years now. I thoroughly enjoy caring for others, and especially working with the elderly. I feel there is always room to learn more and for continued growth.in this line of work, I'm always learning. I aim to give one hundred percent at all times and give the best care possible. I feel everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and respect. My goal is to give that.
I am non-medical Caregiver Companion. I have been caring for the elderly for over 20 years: I take pride in the fact that I provide high quality care, a peaceful & joyful environment and the required safety that is needed for their aging years. I specialize in Holistic Care but can accommodate any lifestyle, culture &/or condition. I've had an immense kaleidoscope of diverse experiences with clients from all walks of life - allowing much experience with the many debilitations that can afflict the elderly. It is my desire to provided the best care in most loving, intelligent & compassionate ways that can benefit the whole. MY SPECIALTIES: * Dementia - Alzeimers * Bipolar * Anxiety * Diabetes * Risk of fall * Food allergies * Chemical &/or environmental allergies, * Scent sensitivities & allergies * Aging debilitations * Normal day to day routines * Overnight experience (providing safety & security while you nurture in your sleep) CERTIFICATIONS: * Caregiver Learning & Development training. * Dementia/Alzeimers training (With many years of experience). * CPR/AED: American Red Cross Certification - current * Home Health Aide - Basic In-House Agency Training! * Environmental hazzard & toxicity training. * Holistic Expertize with many years of hands-on experience. * Home safety requirements. IN ADDITION: I have impeccable work ethics & a spotless background record. Discreet courteous service ensuring thorough high security standards. I do take my job very seriously without loosing my sense of humor (or happy demeanor). I do provide a nurturing & safe environment - and happiness is the order of the day! If you are looking for a sweet, intelligent, honorable person to have invigorating conversations, have the best care & most wonderful companionship - look no further! ~ Your loved one is in good hands with me ~ Rate: $16.00 to $22.00 per hour Cleared Background Screening Level 2 - National & Local.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.