$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Part Time
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Care Alternatives Hospice
Ocean County Vocational and Technical Institute of NJ.
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am very carring and compassionate person. I'm loyal and honest. I love when I can make someone smile and feel that they dont have to stress or worry about anything. Knowing they can trust me. I am reliable, I love being able to help others. I have a big heart. Weather it's just sit and listen to them talk or just being there to help them with whatever they may need. I can meal prep transfer help with bathing wheel chair assist be there for companionship clean. I will go above and beyond to always make sure my clients are always safe happy and well taken care of . What I enjoy most is the little things that make my client happy or seeing them smile Or when we can talk about anything and laugh. I have a big heart.
Hi I have been a caregiver for the past two years. I do have a copy of my level 2 background check, I am trained in helping with all daily activities including toiletry, showering, administering medications, and dressing. I am a motivated and self reliant person who so enjoys caring for others. I have my own car, am punctual and reliable.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.