$16.00 / hr
St. Augustine, FL
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
coa sunshine center adult daycare
More Caregivers You Might Like
I have worked in the home health field for over 15 yrs. During that time there were countless clients who needed custodial care that Medicare did not cover as well as other insurance. Many did not qualify for Medicaid because of assets. The key point is that people want to stay in their own home safely and as long as possible. They need affordable, qualified caregivers especially if the family members work or live considerable distances away. As a retired LPN, I helped my brother take care of my father for a while, then began working as a private caregiver in the community through word of mouth, church and business cards. I provide meal preparation, transportation to MD/lab appointments, housekeeping, bathing, toileting, medication reminders, and assist with safe ambulation and transfers. I enjoy being around the seniors, talking, listening to their histories. It is always gratifying to know that they "look forward" to your return. I am a single parent and managed to get through nursing school, get my son through vocational school and a daughter through 4 years of college. I have 3 awesome grandkids, 3yr., 8yr., and 12 yrs. old. I live in Palencia in St. Augustine enjoy the ocean, church and reading. I can work flexbile hours/days/evenings and occasional overnights. I have a background check and references from employers and former clients. Stay well!!!
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.