$15.00 / hr
St Petersburg, FL
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hospice Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am a Certified Patient Care Technician, CNA-HHA with CPR through American Heart Association. I have spent the past 12 years helping people with anything they may need. I have a very soft spot in my heart for people in need... anything from helping them with cooking, shopping, driving to doctor's appointment, personal care, medicines reminder, as well as just someone to spend time with. I have been known to be the sunshine to someone's day. I enjoy helping others and putting a smile on someone's face is the best reward anyone could ask for! Thank you.
I Became a caregiver to help those of all ages who couldn't help themselves. I like seeing a person achieve a goal that they felt couldn't happen. Always making a difference in the industry of Nursing. Teamwork and welling to listen is very important to me.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.