1. My grandmother and my great aunts raised me, so I feel in to the role of Caregiver as they progressed further in there old age. Where they needed constant care until the day they passed. 2. Growing old can be a troubling experience for some and not so troubling for others. But, what matters most is having a compassionate companion along the way. I consider that time well spent and that is what I like most about being a Caregiver. 3. I am CPR/ First Aid certified and I also have a certificate in Phlebotomy and General Healthcare 4. I have over 20 years experience with elderly care.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.