$25.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
- Short Term
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Administrator/Relief Person to owner
Lauren Family Care Home
Kingston Jamaica School of Nursing (Regd. Midwife). St Petersburg Fl American Red Cross CNA course
More Caregivers You Might Like
I have been a caregiver for the last 18 years. I received my CNA Licence in 2007. I also have a degree in criminal justice. I enjoy being a caregiver it brings joy to me knowing I am caring for a person who truly needs me. I am able to do my CNA duties along with providing companionship.
My name is Sharmaine Williams, I have been certified in the healthcare field for more than ten years. I choose to be nursing assistant because even as a small girl I always loved assisting/helping others. I began in the field of nursing because of my daughter's health issues that led me to an abundance of training to adequately care for her on a daily basis. I know that families, just like myself looks for compassion, empathy, qualified, and competent care. I believe in the quality and sufficiency of my work and I know that my quality of care is one of my best achievements in my career choice of providing great healthcare to ones who are looking for just a little help/compassion & companionship.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.