$10.00 / hr
Winter Haven, FL
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hospice Care
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Polk State College
Palm Garden of Winter Haven
Lake Region High School
More Caregivers You Might Like
Luz A D.
1. I want to make a difference in the persons and that have the right to be respect and loved. 2. I like help to the persons that need of my help and care. 3. I feel proud of to be a caregiver. and of many achievements in my personal life. 4. I take care of my mother- in law and after discovered my passion for help to the persons that need of help and care. And I am a responsible, honest, friendly, I have love for to give, compassion, empathy. Thank you. I studied at Aguilas International Technical Institute in Tampa, Florida. I have a certification as a Home Health Aide. I speak spanish and I am studying English! Right now I am avalaible for to work! I am looking for a job near my house and And I am available to work twenty hours a week, maximum 25 hours for a week or less than twenty and from Monday to Friday. God bless you! Have a nice day! Thank you so much Carelinx.
I am a newly graduated RN after being a Licensed Practical Nurse since 2010, I have worked in various settings, I have found that I would like to be able to give one to one care where my time is not cut short or the care is not in a hurry. I want to be a personal caregiver to make a difference every day. A personal achievement would be returning to school at 42 after raising my children. Putting God first in my life and making a difference. I enjoy reading, listening to music of all kinds, the beach, traveling and spending time with my husband, grown children and first grandchild.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.