$10.00 / hr
Winter Haven, FL
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hospice Care
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Polk State College
Palm Garden of Winter Haven
Lake Region High School
More Caregivers You Might Like
Luz A D.
1. I want to make a difference in the persons and that have the right to be respect and loved. 2. I like help to the persons that need of my help and care. 3. I feel proud of to be a caregiver. and of many achievements in my personal life. 4. I take care of my mother- in law and after discovered my passion for help to the persons that need of help and care. And I am a responsible, honest, friendly, I have love for to give, compassion, empathy. Thank you. I studied at Aguilas International Technical Institute in Tampa, Florida. I have a certification as a Home Health Aide. I speak spanish and I am studying English! Right now I am avalaible for to work! I am looking for a job near my house and And I am available to work twenty hours a week, maximum 25 hours for a week or less than twenty and from Monday to Friday. God bless you! Have a nice day! Thank you so much Carelinx.
I am good caregiver my expeience After my graduation 1992 NY city I have had the same job tittle and my experience comes from working In hospital , nurse Agency i am very compassionate about my job Im looking for mainly pt work I am good references .I am bilingual Spanish/ EnglishI became a care giver because I love helping people and I'm fun loving and im compasionate. Yet very serious about my work ethics and my experience. I have 20+years from private homes to facilities. My personal motivation for me is to do my job or stay home. My favorite thing of becoming a caregiver is the safe comfortable look of assurance with a patient telling me there glad for me to be there. My clients are not just a job there my extentend family.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.