$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Orthopedic Care
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
District Sales Manager
More Caregivers You Might Like
After taking care of my ailing mother, I realized how fulfilling it was provide love and care to those in need. My own personal satisfaction that I able to help others and make a positive difference in others lives. Same as number two above. I am a people person. I know how to treat people with dignity and respect regardless of the situation. I'm reliable, dependable, never give up, always on time and willing to go that extra mile. I'm able and willing to run errands for example grocery store take to the beauty shop barbershop etc.
I went to school to become a CNA because I really care for others. I don't have much experience working as a caregiver but I did work in a nursing home for a few months and cared for many patients at one time. I love people and this would be a great opportunity for me because I have a newborn baby to take care of.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.