1) I became a caregiver because I found joy in helping others who can't help themselves. 2)I like all the different personalities, I have worked for numerous people and their families, I believe I gain a new family member every time I get the chance to take care of another person. 3) A personal achievement that I am proud of would be starting my nursing career by joining Georgia Gwinnett College. 4)I am a very nice, caring, and opened minded 21 year old woman, who find joy in sharing my true love of caring for others. I'm also a college student of Georgia Gwinnett College.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.