1. I became a caregiver cause i have always like helping people an i always like being around people.2.Knowing that i have and can provide my assists in helping take care of others.3.Knowing that the people i take of knows that i will do the best i can for them an if i can't will try to find someone or a way to provide the assists they may need. 4. Im a dedicated,reliable companionate,teamplayer, and always willing to Ihelp an assist my patients, coworkers an employer any way i can. If im chose for employment u will be getting a person that truly loves providing care for others. I have 13years of hopital experience 10 years at Martin Memorial Hospital in Florida as a Patient Care Tech, an 3 years as a Clinical Partner2 at Piedmont Hospital in Georgia.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.